Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Halloween Masquerade Ball

I have been on the Halloween band wagon for several days now!!
I am having so much fun using my Crafty Secrets products
that I just can't seem to quit!!


I made my entire card around the beautiful Halloween Greeting Creative Scraps...
I just loved this image and cut it out in a circle (like  a moon) and then
edged it with TH Distress Spiced Marmalade Glitter!!

MY beautiful background paper, ticket and fishtail banner are all from the
it is so full of vintage goodness, I printed several images and papers
as I just couldn't choose!!

I cut my image with a Spellbinders Circle die,
under the image I used a CLD Sophies Heart doily die.....
I added a "lace" glitter doily and flourish cut from CLD dies...
and sheer ribbon bow with stick pin....
it's a BIG card...but I love it!!


Entering The Following Challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania .... Anything Die Cut
and
Deep Ocean Challenge .... Vintage
and
Die Cuttin Diva's .... Pirate Day
and
Come and Get It .... Digi With An Autumn Theme
and
My Time To Craft .... Halloween
and
Vandicrafts Artistry .... All Hallows Eve

Don't forget that Crafty Secrets has a wonderful blowout sale going on...

.As many of you know owner Sandy Redburn wants to go completely digital and has all her printed stock on sale 50% off but she has also just put together 6 amazing theme packs for $19.95  at over 70% off the original retail price! They include: Summer, Girlfriends, Christmas, Little Boy, Little Girl and Halloween.  


  You will find all of these amazing blowout packs on the front page of our onlineCraftyVintageGirl.com Store.  Don't miss out on these and they would also make amazing Christmas gifts for your crafty friends and family members!

11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Another terrific card!! I can see you love this theme!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is totally fabulous! I have these scraps, but don't remember having seen these fun party goers! How clever to circle cut them and make them the focal on this fabby card! Love your work, Diane!

wannabcre8tive said...

A super cute card. I love the background paper, it is awesome.

Leslie Miller said...

You make the most beautiful Halloween cards! Most of my Halloween cards are for kids, but you make me want to do a grown up one. Hmmmm... do I have any of those stamps left? Gorgeous card, Diane! Scrumptious bow, too!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is just fabulous, Diane!! I love the details of your masquerade ball card!! The paper is so fun!! I love how you covered the edge in glitter!! Super-duper fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

AWESOME! Love that purple background paper and the orange ribbon with the stick pin is PERFECT! GREAT job!!!

Kim. said...

Oooh I love the look of this, with the black and then bright orange and purple it is just perfect. Thanks for sharing with us this week at MTTC.
Kim x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Lovely job! Thank you for sharing on Vandicrafts' Artistry Challenge
Melissa - Vandicrafts

Anonymous said...

Very sophisticated and ornate card!

Thanks for sharing it with us at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Evelyn

* Shell B.* said...

Delightful fun Halloween card, great design!
Glad that you could join us for the challenge at Come And Get It…..hope to see you back soon!

¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

Kimbo said...

Great Halloween card

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x