Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fall Leaf Spray

Here is my post for our weekly challenge at 
I hope YOU will join us!!!
Make sure you sign up for the newsletter....
you won't want to miss out on all the specials...
for example, last week it was FREE shipping!!

Hello Classy Friends!!!
Here it is September already, can you believe it?
Labor Day is over, the kids are back in school
and we are all thinking about "Fall" including the Design Team
at Classy Cards 'n Such....

The challenge this week is all about "Stripes~Dots~Chevrons"
in all the pretty colors shown in the inspiration photo below.


 I have been thinking of getting my Fall decorations out and normally
one of the first places I start is with my back door...
usually hanging a pretty "fall leaf spray" on it
which is where my card idea came from and using the inspiration photo.


I started with the cutest Impression Obsession Dot Straw
which I stamped three times and then cut out.

Adding next to my fall spray is the Impression Obsession Pine Branch
dies and shhh  don't tell anyone, but I snipped those poor birdies right off!!!




To finish the fall spray, I cut various small leaves from the 

I added a bit of Stickles to each leaf for some shimmer.
Then added my Maya Ribbon bow and a sentiment..


Won't YOU join us this week for our Stripes, Dots Chevrons challenge??
We would love to see your project!!!

Entering the following challenges:
Artistic Stamper .... Autumn Colors
and 
Bearly Mine .... Autumnal colors
and
Make My Monday .... Indian Summer
and 
Melonheadz Friends .... Two or More Dies




11 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Diane, this is gorgeous!! I love all of the texture!! The leaves are so beautiful!! All of the greenery you added is perfect!! And I adore the ribbon!! Stunning project my friend!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Your spray couldn't be more beautiful!! Wonderful card Diane ... sending big hugs your way ...

Darlene said...

I'm always amazed at what you create! This is FABULOUS and such a wonderful idea! What fun! Great job my friend!!!

Leslie Miller said...

How beautiful! I love fall decorations. Made a new fall flower wall basket arrangement last year and wound up leaving it up all year. This is just lovely with all the different elements, and so cute to add the straws! Love it!

wannabcre8tive said...

Very pretty, Diane. I love the how you incorporated the dotted straws into your beautiful floral arrangement.

Sue - said...

Wow this is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday!

Jacqueline said...

What a beautiful card, the colours are perfect for an Indian Summer and all your elements are so carefully placed - must have taken a long time - how patient you must be! Thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Diane, girl! This is stunning! I love your beautiful cluster of leaves. You are sooooo gifted at creating drama and dimension. Just a wonderful card!

Marina said...

Fabulous bouquet effect with great dimension.
Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Lozzy said...

What a gorgeous card and love the Autumn colours, just right for this months challenge at Bearly-Mine.. Thank you for joining us and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

Natascha said...

Hello Diane!
I love your card. You got the autumnal feeling so well presented. Thank you so much for joining our monthly challenge over at Bearly Mine Challenges. Hope to see you again :)

Hugs, Natasha