Saturday, September 6, 2014

So Silk Fair Blue Crisscross Card

This is my post on Classy Cards 'n Such today....
thanks for looking!!!

Hello Classy Friends!!
Diane here with you today.


I decided I need to make a few more "fancy cards"
and chose the crisscross card for today.
I know you have seen these cards before, but it has been a long while
that I have done one and wanted to "showcase" my new
and thought this was the perfect card to do it!

I used the gorgeous "So Silk Fair Blue" paper for the front panels
and LOVE how pretty it turned out!
Lots of shimmery goodness in this paper!!


I added a wrap around sheer ribbon and a bow to the front
along with Impression Obsession Flowers 


The inside has a "pull out" panel as shown..
cutting two in the So Silk Fair Blue and one in Bluebell Stardream Metallic papers.

After stamping my sentiment from Our Daily Bread Ornate Framed Sentiments,
I cut it out using Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight, using the smallest die in the set

I finished up with a few Light Blue Pearls for my flower centers
and Baby White Pearls for the inside panel!

Don't forget we have a weekly challenge.
We would love to see YOUR creation!!!

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Pretty pretty pretty!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Diane, I am loving the beautiful and elegant card. The blue metallic paper is so pretty, I am going to have to order some of it. I love the Sue Wilson die, it is my favorite die ever.

Lisa said...

Wow, Diane, this is so gorgeous!! I love the shimmery blue paper!! The die you used for the pull-out is so beautiful!! And the flowers on the front are amazing!! Love, love this my friend!! It's fabulous!! You need to link up at Scrapy Land (http://www.scrapyland-blog.com/) and Craftin Desert Divas (http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/).

It's cooler here today so I have the windows open so I can listen to the birds happily chirping away!! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Primitive Seasons said...

Just so beautiful Diane! Great job! Love the colors.

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, that's a rich blue and a pretty embossing folder, which you know, of course, I LOVE! I also love how you used the SB die for the inset. Gorgeous!

Mulberry Mindy said...

Beautiful and elegant card, Diane. I haven't ordered any of that breathtakingly blue paper, but looks like now I have to. So pretty! And the new die cut is stunning, too! TFS
Mindy

Darlene said...

O-M-G! This blue is STRIKING! What a fabulous card ... I haven't done this fold in years! Thanks for inspiration (as always) ... just gorgeous!!