Tuesday, September 30, 2014

It's Never Too Early

Hello All...this is my post on the
featuring the card I did for our challenge  "Christmas Die Cuts"
using the inspiration photo below



Hello my Classy Friends
Diane here with you today....
Can you believe Christmas is just a mere few months away??
If you are like me, you are so busy during the month of December
that it is nice to be a few months ahead on making your Christmas cards
"It's Never Too Early"!!

I started with the background of my card using a
I used a silver ink and basically just sponged around the stencil!


I have been having a "fondness" for the ornament dies available
and when I saw this intricate Impression Obsession Fancy Ornament die
well, I just had to have it!! But take a peek at the online store, as there are many
new ornament dies available, just type "ornament" into the search and you will
be amazed at how many to choose from!!

I cut it out of some glitter paper and a tip is to peel off some of the backing
of your glitter paper to get a nice smooth and clean cut!

The ornament hanger as well as the Merry Christmas were cut using
I don't know if you have ever tried this metal foil,
but if not, you need to, as it is stunning when cut!

The red bow is part of the ornament die which I cut from
finishing off the card with a bit of color.

I have lots of ideas for this die, so I am sure you will be seeing me using it over and over!!

Thanks for visiting, and don't forget to join in our current challenge which is
"Christmas Die Cuts"....hope to see you there!!




5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Hello!! I hope you are having a good break ... Love your card ... Elegant and pretty ... The ornament is stunning!!

Kristi said...

Very pretty, Diane! Love how you stenciled the background,it's a very dreamy effect.Great glittered ornament and metallic sentiment!♥

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is so elegant and gorgeous!! The ornament looks amazing!! Fabulous card my friend!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how amazingly beautiful! Wow! My order shipped the same day and came amazingly fast! Superb service from Classy Cards 'n Such. I'm impressed and will order again. Thanks for all your inspiration!

Darlene said...

OMGosh ... this is GORGEOUS! What a fabulous design Diane! Is that my address on the envelope??? LOL! Great job!