Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Colors of Fall

Hi All...this is my post on the "Classy Cards 'n Such" blog today
for our weekly challenge.
I hope you will "pop" on over and take a peek
at what the design team has to inspire YOU to join in!

Hello Classy Friends!
Diane here with you today with my card from our newest challenge
"Cozy Plaids" add warm, fall colored plaids to your project.


Nothing says fall like a squirrel scampering around gathering his winter food!
We have lots of squirrels here out in the country where I live
and when I saw this cute Squirrel from Stacey Stamps, I just had to purchase it!


I first stamped the image with Versamark and then heat embossed with 
If you were here to see the card "in real life", you would notice a bit of "Sparkle".
And a quick tip is, don't forget to use the "Anti Static" bag before you stamp your image!

I die cut a few "Prima Leaves", one was cut from the beautiful 
Classy Fall Card Stock Bundle, using the Mandarin Curious Metallic included in the package.

Next is the most exciting new die I think!!
Using the Orange Iris Shimmer Sheetz, I cut the most fantastic sequins!!
Beverly carries two new sampler package Shimmer Sheetz both Iris and Gemstone.
Just imagine all the colorful sequins you can make with these!!

I did "pop up" the background paper a bit using Joy! Foam Pads Large.

The Design Team at Classy Cards 'n Such would love to see YOUR entry into our challenge.....
don't forget with 7 or more entrants, you have a chance of winning a "fabulous" prize!!!
Hope to see you here!!!

6 comments:

Trace4J said...

Love your beautiful Fall colors.
And that adorable squirrel Friend.
Woolie Fall Blessings

Jenny Alia said...

Lovely Diane! Great papers and beautiful stamp.

Diane said...

What fun paper, ribbon and love the image.

Hugs Diane

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Diane!! The image is beautiful!! I love the leaves and the pretty ribbon!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Your card couldn't be more perfect for the challenge! We have lots of those squirrels running around here!

Leslie Miller said...

Okay, this is beautiful. Love the stamp, the sequin dies, the papers... I've now been all over Classy Cards looking at stuff and I had to take a minute to come back and leave a comment. See what you did!