Monday, September 15, 2014

Natures Window

Hi All....this is my post on
 today for our current challenge..I hope you will join in with us!!

Hello Classy Friends, Diane here today with my
latest project for this weeks challenge which is "Santa's Reindeer"
Using the photo below for inspiration, I chose to make "window scene.


 I started out with  Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight die
and using not the beautiful die cut, but the negative for my "window"!
I will save the other piece for a later project.



I stamped Stacy Stamps "The Woods" pine trees in 2 different green inks
on a piece of white card stock and then used Joy Foam Pads Small
to attach it to the window frame.

I die cut Memory Box Deer Trio, and then stamped Versamark on
using the colors Aged Gold for the large deer and Shabby White for the fawn.
Did you know you can sprinkle Frantage on your project without any
kind of adhesive, and move it around where you want with your finger,
then heat set it from below??  Just a little tip on using this product!


I did add a bit of Clear Rock Candy Stickles to my trees for sparkle
and a bow to finish it off.....

I invite you to join us in our challenge this week...
we would love to see YOUR Project!!

You can find my The Shabby Tea Room post HERE
and my Dies R Us Post HERE

Entering in the following challenges:
Robyn's Fetish .... Embossing Folder
and
The Squirrel and The Fox .... For A Male
and
Creative Corner .... Male
and
Sweet Pea Stampers .... All Creatures Great and Small
and
WOW Embossing Powder .... My Favorite (nature)

9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely scene you created ... loving the embossed deer ..

Darlene said...

WOW!!! Love the scene you've created here! And the little spotted fawn is adorable ... aren't you clever! LOL

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! That is way beautiful, Diane! The embossing powder intrigues me, especially that on the small deer. The gold flakes in white are very pretty! Another gorgeous bow, too!

wannabcre8tive said...

A fabulous card. I love the gold embossed deer.

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous scene you've created!! The embossed deer look amazing!! Absolutely beautiful!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Gorgeous stamping and embossing, Diane! Love this peaceful scene!

cass said...

Wonderful Male card, thanks for joining us at Creative Corner this week

cass said...

Beautifully crafted card,great embossing, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish challenges this week.

Unknown said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Pea Stampers. We wish you good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member