Monday, November 17, 2014

Grateful At The Shabby Tea Room

Happy Monday morning!!
It's time once again for our new challenge at 
"The Shabby Tea Room".
Our theme is "Grateful" using the photo below for inspiration
and adding burlap and/or twine.


Our sponsors this week are 
Bugaboo Stamps Jar- Autumn
Digitals by Janet ..Autumn Wind


I stitched burlap paper onto card stock.....
Trying to "mimic" the strip in the photo, I added a strip of paper across the center.

The image was printed digitally, then carefully colored with my
"limited" amount of Copics I own.


Using the Digitals by Janet image, I made a small tag with bow.
I know it is hard to see, 
but I added a couple little Swarovski crystal beads to the bow.
I made my own sequins as well.
using My Favorite Things Sequins die.

Take a "peek" over at "The Shabby Tea Room"
and see what the other "shabby girls" have to inspire you
and while there, why not join in our challenge with us??

Sorry this is such a short post, but as I write this I am still "under the weather".

Entering the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday .... Anything Goes
and
Great Impressions .... Thankful Thoughts
and
Jo's Scrap Shack ....Anything Goes
and
Wags 'n Whiskers .... Add Some Leaves
and 
Sweet 7 Digital Design .... Color Inspiration 







8 comments:

Darlene said...

This is awesome! LOVE the burlap background and your coloring/composition are fabulous! And those sequins ... how do you come up with all these ideas! Fantastic work my friend!!
Stay warm!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Diane!! I love the burlap background!! The little girl is so sweet and I love the jar of flowers!! Beautiful card my friend!! I hope you are feeling much better. Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mynn xx said...

What a pretty card! LOVE the use of the burlap--the texture is amazing! The image is fabulous, too! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Leslie Miller said...

I love Bugaboo images and, dang, that's a cute one! Love all the burlap. You did a great job with your limited Copics. Looks like you had just what you needed!

Ros Crawford said...

Aww! This is so pretty and I love the burlap ... I hope you are feeling better Diane

Unknown said...

This is an absolutely wonderful post. Thank you for sharing your lovely paper crafting with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson

Kellie 0:) said...

Gorgeous creation TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

Helen said...

Gorgeous - you've picked up the colours beautifully

Thanks for joining us at Sweet 7 Designs

Helen N x