Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Simple Gold Elegance

This is my post on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog today!!

Hello Classy Friends!
Diane here with you today to share my latest challenge project
for our Trim The Tree challenge, which is 
to make a tree using  gold or silver.


I used a creamy card stock for my base and embossed it with a
Darice Doily Lace embossing folder.
I layered a beautiful die (one of my all time favorites) from 
It was popped up with JOY! Foam Pads Large


The tree was cut with a Memory Box Frosted Christmas Tree
from the gorgeous, and I mean gorgeous Super Gold Metallic paper.
The photo does not do it justice online.
It is a 111#  card stock.  Very sturdy and very metallic!
I decorated my tree with Queen and Co. Gold Rock Candy.
These are covered with glitter sparkle, perfect for the holiday season!!


To finish, I added a sheer ribbon bow.

We would love to have you join our challenge....
We have a new challenge each week,
and from now through Christmas, you will be seeing
Holiday cards using the many, many Christmas products the store carries.

Entering the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion ....Bright and Sparkly
and
Crafty Cardmakers .... Cut It Out
and
The Ribbon Girls ....Christmas
and
Christmas Cards All Year Round ...No Patterned Paper
and
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge .... Sparkle
and
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra ....Anything Goes

11 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so gorgeous. I love it.

Darlene said...

Oh my goodness this is SO PRETTY! Beautiful use of dies and love the little ribbon treatment! GORGEOUS Diane!

Chriss America Real said...

Oh this is so lovely & elegant! Just beautiful!

Hugs,

Chriss

Michelle said...

I love the white on white background and the tree is great.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle

Lisa said...

What a stunning card!! I love the dies you used with the embossing!! The tree is just gorgeous!! Love the elegance of this - it's amazing!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, isn't that gold with the white pretty! I love the layering of die cuts on the embossed background. Gorgeous!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CCAYR November challenge and my CHNC challenge 201- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

Julie Reed said...

Lovely use of die and I like just the white with gold.
Thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M
Jules DT :)
{Pumpkin Belly Cards}

Tanvi said...

Oh I love the bow & the layering. Elegant card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion#238. Good luck.

Rocky said...

This looks so delicate and pretty, I love the die cuts. Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra.

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x