Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Happy Thanksgiving All!!!

We will be having dinner at my daughter's with all the trimmings!!
It feels really strange not to have my turkey in the oven and smelling that
wonderful roasting !!
I made butternut squash as I have to have it, 
it is a favorite of mine.
I also made cranberry sauce, I put oranges in mine.
I was to take my traditional German Chocolate pie
but when I got the recipe out to get the ingredients, I have misplaced it!
I spent about an hour on the internet and could not find that pie  recipe anywhere..
And of all things the Bakers Chocolate site was down!!

I want to wish you all a safe and enjoyable day with family and friends
and to thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me
wonderful comments!!!
I appreciate you all
and will be back tomorrow with a vintage Santa!!



4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Have a wonderful time!! Happy happy Thanksgiving!!

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Diane. Love the image and the colouring is amazing.
Hope you had a lovely get together at your daughters.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lisa said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!! I'm still stuffed!! But there's always room for pumpkin pie ;)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

I just wanted to drop in to say I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving, Diane. I love that roasting turkey smell. We had Cornish game hens instead as my hubby doesn't care for turkey, and my son actually requested game hens. They smell just as good as turkey when they're roasting! I made a cranberry cobbler this year (with oranges in it) and a plum cake, all all the other trimmings. Two days of prep and it was gobbled down in a flash. I'm taking the rest of the weekend off! I'll be back to visit more later.