Saturday, November 15, 2014

Window Dressing

Hello,
So how is your weather??
Did you get the "Artic Blast"??
As I write this (Tuesday the 11th) it is 60 degrees out, but that all is to soon change..
It is to be very, very cold and snowy here on the day you read this post!
Brrrrr....good thing I am inside and staying warm and cozy creating!!


Speaking of creating, it is time again for  a new challenge at the
"Dies R Us" challenge blog and our theme is "Anything Goes Christmas"!
The Design Team has amazing projects once again,....
 pop on over and take a "look see"!!!

I think I was in the vintage/shabby chic mood when I designed this card.
I love everything about it...the colors, the glitter, the vintage image AND
all those wonderful dies I used!!

I added Stampendous "Frantage Shabby White" to my leaves that
are under the poinsettias.  Then I used my heat gun to "melt" it together.
I wish you could see it "up close and personal" as it such neat "stuff" and is really shiney...
makes me want to make some jewelry with it!

Here are all the wonderful dies I used that can be purchased at 
the Dies R Us store

Spellbinders Nestabilities Snowflake View

Entering the following challenges:
52 (Christmas Card Throwdown ....Window
and
Alphabet Challenge .... T for Traditional Christmas
and
Chocolate Coffee Cards ....Favorite Holiday (Christmas)
and
Word Art Wednesday .... Anything Goes
and
Inspirational Challenges ..... Shine

and
C.R.A.F.T.. Christmas

18 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a beautiful card Diane ... this could be you sitting cosy inside! I hope that your are doing ok ... stay warm ... I'm thinking of you

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW love all the glitter on your project
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Vicki said...

Gorgeous card, Diane! Love the monochromatic scene.

Darlene said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation my friend! You are certainly on a creative roll ... well done! Stay warm!!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is the most gorgeous card, Diane!! I love the scene you've created!! The peek inside the window is awesome!! The glitter looks amazing!! This is stunning my friend!! I absolutely love it!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Birgit said...

This is so pretty and such a great layout-I love the vintage feel and the sparkles

Mulberry Mindy said...

Frosty and Icy, pretty white on white card, Diane. Hope you are feeling better, and staying warm. Lots of glitter sparkling there, I usually end up with as much on me as on my card.
Take care and have a cozy weekend.
Mindy

Primitive Seasons said...

This is the most beautiful-est card you've ever made. Just gorgeous!

Mary

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi, Diane. What a soft, sweet and stunning card. This is absolutely beautiful, and I want you to know how very grateful I am that you have shared your art in our challenge this week. I appreciate it, and hope that you will stop by and share with us again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Sheryl said...

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! I love it!
Hugs Sheryl

Leslie Miller said...

This is like an icy, snowy, magical Christmas Wonderland! The scene through the window looks very warm and cozy like I hope you're staying in the arctic blast. We are expecting freezing temps tonight, being on the tail end of the cold front. Our weather doesn't get too exciting here.

Jacqueline said...

What a pretty card - so much attention to detail too - thanks for sharing with us this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

Deborah Frings said...

Love the vintage image, so pretty. And those die cuts frames are just fab! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Marina said...

Really pretty vintage look with fabulous use of die cuts. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Helen said...

A really beautiful card.

Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

Helen x

Cazro said...

A stunning beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

Anonymous said...

This is truly stunning Diane. I love the vintage feel and all your attention to detail. It is so much more than a card - it's a wonderful Christmas keepsake. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this week.

Hugs,
Gill xx
52 CCT Design Team

Louise van Vuren said...

Love how you created this icy card! The window scene is lovely, great vintage image. Thanks for joining in with our window challenge this week
Louise from 52 CCT xx