Monday, April 15, 2024

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge April 2024

A new challenge starts today at Beautiful Blossoms
where your focal point should be all about flowers!
We have this pretty mood board for inspiration 
but you can create any card you want as long as it is a floral!! 


I was inspired not only by the pretty colors but the lilies as well.
I grabbed my Cottage Cutz Spring Lilies die set
and made some pretty peach lilies.  The background paper is really more 'green'
then what the photo shows and it's a pretty piece from Mintay.
I arranged my flowers on a Spellbinders Hemstitch die cut.
I decided to leave this card sentiment free.
It's really more of a peachy color in real life too!

Come and visit us at Beautiful Blossoms and see all the pretty
inspiration from the design team!!

Entering the following challenges:
The Flower Challenge .... Add Layers

Simon Monday Challenge .... Spring Flowers
A Place To Start .... Optional Flowers

4 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous, soft colors and I love the dimension from the die cut florals. Thanks for creating such a beautiful card for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
Donna xx

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, Cottage Cutz? Those are gorgeous lilies! I love this piece of Mintay. I could use more like that for sure. Your card is like a breath of fresh air, Diane!

Judy McKay said...

Your lilies are stunningly beautiful. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at a Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/ Judy DT

Vicky Hayes said...

Those lilies make a fabulous focal point Diane, and I love the leafy DSP layer with them. Thank you for playing at the Flower Challenge this month! Vicky x