Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Colorful Options April 2024

This month at Colorful Options our color is PASTELS! 
You can always do a rainbow color is pastels don't appeal to you!

For my card I used one of my favorite die sets from Pretty Pink Posh Winter Mug
but this time adding the Easter Mug additions.  Once you purchase the mug they have several
add on additions making this mug a very useful and fun die to have!
I die cut my mug and the background paper from The Paper Boutique Bumblebee's Dance
paper pad.  The embossed circle behind the mug came from my 'white' die cut scraps bin.

Hope to see you at Colorful Options with your pretty pastel OR rainbow creation!!

Entering the following challenges:
Halloween Crafts & Other Occasions  .... Halloween~Birthday~Spring~Mother's Day 
Simon Says Wednesday .... ATG
Little Red Wagon .... Animal Antics
Shopping Our Stash .... Spring Has Sprung

8 comments:

Makira said...

This bunny mug is darling! It has made me smile since I first saw it! A perfect representation of the mood board! Thank you! Have a great week! Cheers, Makira

Lisa :) said...

This really is a darling card!!!

JanR said...

Fabulous card! I'm loving all the purple! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Dee said...

Adorable!!!

dj said...

Super cute tea time card!! Way to go shopping your stash...such a darling bunny mug!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Spring Has Sprung" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! Deb Horst, DT #SOS518

SmilynStef said...

What a fun plaid bunny mug ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping Our Stash for our Spring has Sprung Challenge.

baileyrosy.com said...

I love your gingham mug how very creative especially with those cute ears. Gorgeous soft pastels and great texture on this pretty spring card.

Marie

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN AND OTHER OCCASIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper