Saturday, April 13, 2024

Weather Challenge

We have a fun challenge for you at
Can You Handle The Pressure
where an embossing folder is to be used, wet embossing is permitted
but an eb folder MUST be used too!
Our OPTIONAL theme is WEATHER but it's always an
anything goes challenge using a folder!

It was a cloudy day for my weather card!!
I used an OLD SU cloud folder for my Impression Obsession 
kite to fly on, I turned it so I could get a top loading card
then used a Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside border die for the bottom.
My little kite flying mouse is Sunny Studio's Harvest Mice,
he  was already colored and die cut leftover from a previous card make,
so I put him to good use!
The sentiment is TPC Studios.



So, get out those embossing folders and make good use of them by
entering our fun challenge at
Can You Handle The Pressure?


4 comments:

Carol L said...

That cute little mouse looks as happy as can be flying his kite among those cute clouds! What an adorable card!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Aww, that little mouse is adorable, and that is one of the best Stampin' Up folders. Super cute card!

Lia said...

That little mouse does it! He makes me smile...Such a cute card.
Lia xx

Leslie Miller said...

This cute little guy already brightened my day! Too adorable fun, Diane!