Monday, April 1, 2024

Four Seasons April Spring 2024

 First of the month brings us to a new challenge at
Four Seasons and we are still into the SPRING months.
We want to see anything that represents SPRING on your project
and have a pretty mood board for Inspiration!

I let the bottom right corner inspire me with the purple colors and the
pretty birds,  This image was so large I had to make not my usual A2,  but an A6 card
to fit it on the card front. 
The stamp I have used before so it felt good to ink it up once more
and is from B Line Designs and is Flowers In A Basket.
I colored it in with various Copics and Olo Alcohol markers. 
Lots of my Copics have run dry
and I have had no luck with trying to refill so switched to Olo and
really like how smooth they go on, I just need more variety of colors, 
all in good time as they say!  The sentiment is from SNS Old Well stamp set
by Becky Muir.  The die cut my image is stamped on is by Tonic, background
gingham paper is from The Paper Boutique and gems from Pink Fresh Studios. 


We hope to have YOU join us with some SPRING creations of your own at
Four Seasons
and of course take a peek at all the beautiful designs from our DT!!

Entering the following challenges:
Inspired By .... Basket~Gingham


8 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful image and fabulous coloring! Of course I love your purple gingham background! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is beautiful, Di. I love all the texture in the basket. Your coloring is wonderful - I have not heard of Olo Markers. Just checked and I love that they have a replacable cartridge. Anyway, I love the diecut white panel as the stage for your gorgeous image, and the gingham... well I LOVE gingham, especially in a spring design.

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful spring themed image and love the card design!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love that beautiful basket of blooms and that pretty bird perched on the side Diane. The shaped panel and gingham background show it off perfectly.

I thought the title of the post was a typo at first but then I realised it IS April! How did that happen?!

Thank you for sharing Mack's potato salad diet - the golden girls are feeling hard done by ;)

Vicky x

aussie aNNie said...

This is beautiful design and stunning overall with great coloring of the image. ♥
Sorry for MIA, had a house full over Easter for a week xx

Leslie Miller said...

What an absolutely beautiful and sweet image, Diane! I love how you used the die and gingham. Sometimes A6 cards are just right. Not too big, not too small. This is so pretty!

Femmy said...


Beatyful card and a lovely challenge,
greetings Femmy

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a lovely spring time image beautifully coloured, those gem embellishments really set it off with just the right amount of bling. So pretty..
Happy crafting Tracey