Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Two Old Bats April 2024

 It's time for another year round Halloween challenge at
Two Old Bats
and we have a spooky mood/inspiration for you
but you can create anything as long as it is Halloween themed!

I think you can guess what inspired me LOL. 
I pulled out a Cottage Cutz 
Black Cat with Jack O' Lantern die and as easy as it looks
it gave me a run for my money as they say.  There was a piece I just could not figure out how to fit on
so ended up not using it, I'll mess with it another time!!
I love the base paper from LDR creative 'haunted Halloween'!
That pretty much takes care of this card!


Hope to see YOU over at Two Old Bats!!

Entering the following challenges:
Halloween Crafts & Other Occasions .... Halloween~Birthday~Spring~Mother's Day 

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Don't you just love it when the paper can do a lot of the heavy lifting! Your pumpkin kitty is precious! Extra pieces ... hmmm I can't see where you've missed anything! LOL Great job!

Leslie Miller said...

Funny about the mystery piece, but this looks absolutely perfect to me! Wow, that paper is incredible, and you know I love the CC dies. Very colorful and fun!

Fran Wing said...

Diane, the background paper is perfect! The pumpkin and kitty don't look like anything's missing - way cute!
Xoxo, Fran

Deanne Saunders said...

Ohhh, cute!!!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN AND OTHER OCCASIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper