Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Two Old Bats Reminder April 2024

It's halftime (no, not football) at Two Old Bats
and we want to remind you of our yearly on going Halloween challenge
A few more weeks to join in and we have a fun spooky inspiration board!

I didn't really follow the inspiration board this time but went with the month
of April instead to inspire me.
April is usually pretty rainy and wet around here so I
die cut my Cottage Cutz Trick or Treat Ghost and instead of him holding the moon he
comes with, I die cut an umbrella,  All the papers are from my
scrap bag of Halloween papers!


We would love to have YOU join in our Halloween fun at

Entering the following challenges:
Halloween Crafts and Other Occasions  .... Halloween


5 comments:

Carol L said...

This is so cute with those great colorful papers and designs, but that ghost is just adorable with his umbrella and pumpkin basket! Love this!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! You are way too clever with this adorable ghost and his umbrella! I'm sure he's cute with the moon, too, but the polka dot umbrella with bat is fabulous! Halloween oftentimes is raining here, so this seems just right. Love it, Diane!

Mary M said...

LOVEEEEE! Your card is a perfect example of what makes Halloween so much FUN! I love the bright colors and the feel of the card!

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN AND OTHER OCCASIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Fran Wing said...

Hello, Diane! I hadn't intended to wait until the end of the month to tell you how cute this card is. I love the ghostly trick-or-treater with his umbrella and the bright coordinated printed papers!
Xoxo, Fran