Sunday, April 14, 2024

It's Here It's Here

 Hello friends, can you tell by my title that I am super excited my NEW
Wildflower postage stencil is here from Waffle Flower?
As soon as the mail came I opened it up and started making my wildflower
cards!!  I have a few more done but they will show up later down the road
as I am using them for design team cards for the Stencil Fun challenge
and all I can say is that they are gorgeous!!

You ever get those moods where you just don't want to create anymore?
Well I had one of those moods the last few days and I think
it is just better to walk away for awhile.
I did that until my mail came and in it was my wildflower postage stencil
along with a crazy (and I mean crazy) stamp set I had ordered
to use for the hubby's birthday in May!
Nothing like NEW to get you back in the mood to create!!
It put me in the create mood so much that I created EIGHT cards yesterday,
yes eight and my norm is ONE if I'm lucky to even get one done!!

Anyhow, here is my card using the new stencil:


I am now going to have to re-order the postage sentiments as I seem
to have lost a few, they are very tiny!  I think I am totally addicted
to these postage stencils as I now have six different sets
in my collection, each one as awesome as the next!!

Well that's it for me but if you like to stencil and have the postage die
then this is a very easy one to layer, other then adding the tiny sentiments
it took me about 10 minutes to create, of course I had all my inks
laid out and brushes ready to go!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing my excitement!!


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I love your enthusiasm, Diane! That right there is enough to get me going. This is so pretty and I'm downright amazed that you made eight cards in one crafty session! I've had a few down spells and, yes, time and new stuff heals all slumps.