Thursday, April 18, 2024

Fractured Card

Hello friends!  On one of the creative card sites I belonged to
(but have since dropped out of)
they had  several weeks posted about
'fractured' cards.  This is my take on that technique.
You can find many instruction on Youtube on how to create one
if interested.   The papers are all Echo Park,
the flower is created from Spellbinders Bold Blooms and the
sentiment is Stampendous!


I had a lot of fun making this card, you should really
give this technique a try!


3 comments:

Carol L said...

I love making cards with this technique and your choice of papers, flowers and a sweet sentiment makes for one fantastic and creative card. I just love that delicate little butterfly too.

R's Rue said...

Lovely.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is fun! The papers are so cute and I love whenever you use these flowers. What a perfect match! I've lately been looking for ideas for designer paper (got to make a dent in the hoard) so I'll check this out, but first I'm going to admire this one a little while more...