Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Cute Little Animals

A new theme starts today at our
Double D Challenges
and it is Cute Little Animals! 
We have an adorably cute inspiration board for you
but you can use any cute little animal you want!

Being the animal lover I am, I just adore this fun inspiration board.
I pulled out numerous animal stamps and in the end went with 
this never been used before Polkadoodles stamp 'Hanging Out'.
It was colored with various Copic and Olo markers, a sentiment from
Pink Fresh Studios, a TH die cut branch and a flower from my stash!


The colors IRL are actually a bit more lighter, it's just my
'editing skills' that make it look darker then it really is!
Come on over to Double D and shows us YOUR cute little animals!!

Entering the following challenges:
NBUS .... Never Before Used Schtuff


8 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

What a great image, never have seen it before....super cute! You've got all of the critters lol Great coloring too!

Darlene said...

OMG what a cute cute image and you've showcased it perfectly! Yes your mood board is awesome ... you are so good at creating them!! Your card is filled with 'sweetness' with all this baby critters! Great job!

Leslie Miller said...

Just give me a critter card, sigh... This is adorable, Diane!

Vicki said...

Cute! Sweet image of these adorable animals having a meet up together! Love the addition of the branch and flower.

Judy Woodland said...

Such a cute card. I love, love, LOVE all your sweet animals. Just darling!!!

Barbara said...

Adorable card with all of these cute little critters. I really love that owl and the bright look on his face. Wait, there is a cute bunny too and a mouse, I love them all.

Birgit said...

What a cute, cute image, and your coloring is just perfect. I like the addition of the fir spring and flower. This was such a fun mood board that you put together. One of my favorites! Happy spring to you Diane!

Darnell said...

I love your cute critters hanging out, Diane! And your coloring and design showcase them beautifully! (That board made me go, aaaaaaawwwww!) Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell