Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Springtime Designer Paper Challenge

At The Sisterhood of Crafters our new challenge theme is
Springtime Designer Paper.
I don't know about you but I love this theme as I certainly have a lot
and I mean a lot of beautiful papers to create with but seem to
always pass them by!

I used this gorgeous paper from Carta Bella Flora No.3,
every sheet in this pack is absolutely gorgeous!
I separated the two papers with a die cut from 
Gemini Blossoming Borders and the sentiment is from The Ton Easy Expressions.


It's an easy peasy challenge theme so why not join us over at
The Sisterhood, my 'sistahs' have some beautiful inspiration
you won't want to miss!!

Entering the following challenges:


6 comments:

Darlene said...

Love your simply design showcasing this gorgeous paper! Beautifully done my friend!

Lia said...

That DP is beautiful! I like the punched (or diecut?!) border: it gives the catd something special.
Lia xx

Carol L said...

Those papers really are quite lovely and I love that die cut border you separated them with. Way to send a smile through the mail :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how I love this pretty paper! It's nice when the pack gives you pieces that go together so beautifully. Love your design with the lace border to separate. You know how I feel about my designer paper and I certainly have LOTS of it. I go in spells...

Vicky Hayes said...

What a great theme for a challenge! The gallery will look gorgeous AND we'll all get to use up some of our stash!! Your card is beautiful and that paper so pretty.

Had a proper laugh at your stories about your golden retriever Nick. They are mud (and worse!) magnets aren't they, but they do it all with a goofy smile so you can't be cross! Vicky x

Lisa said...

Your card is stunning, and that paper truly steals the show with its beauty! The die-cut border adds a lovely touch, perfectly framing the sentiment from The Ton Easy Expressions. It's clear that you've created a masterpiece with such elegant and coordinated elements.