Sunday, April 21, 2024

Peace On Earth Challenge #62

Time for a new challenge at
Peace On Earth
where we celebrate Christmas year round
making our December holiday so much easier with
numerous cards created during the year !
You can create anything Christmas themed  and we always have a fun
inspiration board for ideas!!

I was inspired by the two right photos and used a Cottage Cutz die
Floral Bucket that I have used once before.  Normally when I die cut the CC dies
I die cut in white and then color in, but the last time I did this I die cut in several colors
which left me with LOTS of colorful leftover pieces which is what
I used to put this bucket together, kind of fun and I actually used some things up! (I still have enough for a couple more sets)

The embossing folder is an oldie but goodie from Darice and
the sentiment stamp and die is Lawn Fawn.

Hope to see you over at Peace On Earth
where you will find lots of beautiful inspiration from the team!!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

LOVE your bucket full of Christmas greenery! Awesome design and fabulous holiday inspiration!

Conniecrafter said...

your arrangement is so pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, you have some really pretty CC dies that I haven't seen. I love that you cut some of the foliage in red. Makes it very festive and fun. Pretty with the snowflakes behind it and the banner sentiment. I love all the greenery in the mood board.

Lisa said...

Your creativity truly shines in this card! The way you utilized the colorful leftover pieces from your previous die-cutting session is not only resourceful but also adds a delightful charm to the Floral Bucket design. The combination of the Darice embossing folder and the sentiment stamp and die from Lawn Fawn adds the perfect finishing touches to this beautifully crafted card.

Susan said...

I see we were on the same wave length with die cut Christmas greenery! Love your idea of putting it in that lovely bucket!