Saturday, April 20, 2024

Sketch Saturday #749

Hello Friends, we have a new sketch for you at 
Sketch Saturday with an 
Optional Twist:  Use a Trio of Something.


I didn't use the twist on my card this time but knew where
I was going with this card once I saw that half circle.
I die cut a Lawn fawn rainbow 6 times to get the six colors I wanted,
that now leaves me with six more rainbows I can create for later.
I die cut a circle, cut it in half an adhered my rainbow to that.
The raindrops paper scrap was still sitting on my desk from
another project so I used that.  I embossed a Stampin Up cloud EB folder
added, a couple inked scrap strips at the bottom and my The Ton Easy Expressions
sentiment and called it done!


Come on over and join us at Sketch Saturday
and give this sketch a try!

Edited it to add:  This is my last DT project for Sketch Saturday
as I have stepped down.  It's time to ease up a bit!


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I would be stumped by this sketch, but you aced it! Love the whole weather thing you've got going on. Cute and cheery!

Lisa said...

Your card is a vibrant burst of color and creativity! Using the Lawn Fawn rainbow die multiple times to achieve the perfect hues was a brilliant idea, and the addition of the raindrops paper and embossed cloud texture adds such a charming touch. The simplicity of the design, combined with the thoughtful arrangement of elements, makes for a truly delightful and cheerful card.