Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Stencil Fun April 2024

 It's Spring/Flower time at Stencil Fun
at least that is our OPTIONAL theme for this month!!
You can create anything though as long as you have used a stencil!

I must of been in a bright/happy mood as both my cards
you might need sunglasses for LOL!

For my first card I used the optional theme of
Spring / Flowers
and used a stencil from Spellbinders Layered Vintage Floral
(first time use)
with all Altenew inks.  The sentiment is TPC Studios.


My second card was created for the 'anything goes'
portion of our challenge using for the first time also 
a stencil I have had forever it seems from Clear Scraps
inked with all Dew Drop inks.  The heart balloons
were created with a scrapbookdotcom die I received free
for making a purchase from their store.
The sentiment is Waffle Flower mini sentiments.


We would love to have you join us and have some
 Stencil Fun with us!!



3 comments:

Carol L said...

Both cards are cheery and so pretty with your great stenciling design, but I just adore those heart-shaped balloons in those fun colors! NJ on each.

Darlene said...

OMG ... your springtime floral card is absolutely beautiful ... you are so good with your stencils! And what a colorful & fun birthday card. Those heart balloons are sure to bring big smiles.

Leslie Miller said...

They're both so pretty, Diane! I love the colors, and the stencil on your second card is a perfectly fun background accent for those cute heart balloons. Glad to be here for its debut!