Friday, February 29, 2008

Birdies

Here are a few of my "birdies" I am listing on Ebay this weekend under cabincreekprimtives, the first one is done in a vintage baby shoe. I made her with some vintage rose print fabric, added some "bursting with bloom" pip berries, and as you can see she is a pin-keep.

The second bird is made from an old tattered blue and white quilt (she even comes with a few worn spots), I perched her on a yellow ball I made from a vintage, yellow wool blanket, she has a few pip berries tucked in and she is also a pin-keep.

Third bird is sitting in a cone I made from a vintage hanky, her body is made from an old wool sweater that had some embroidered flowers. I tucked a little "nesting grass" and a few pip berries in. She hangs from a ribbon. These were fun to make and I hope to do a few others for Spring!

No comments: