Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stampin Up Greenhouse Garden

This is a totally SU card......real red...crumb cake...whisper white and so safron for the ink......both embossing folders I used are also SU...and even the diamond glitter!!...The stamp set is Greenhouse Garden.....its a two step stamp set...I am sure I will have fun using all kinds of different combos with this set...a quick post tonight..I am tired...I had to empty out an entire large closet full of all my xmas stuff as my hubby wanted to get in it and cut a door to our bathroom plumbing ( we are remodeling the bathroom)...it took me all day...and now he just tells me he doesn't need to get in there...so glad Idol is on tonight...I need to "chill"!!

3 comments:

Stella said...

I hope your bathroom turns out gorgeous! We remodeled it a few years ago and I have no plans to do it again for the next 15 years...my oh my the mess :)
Oops off track; your card is gorgeous. I never tried this color combo boefore but I will give it a try. The flowers are stunning!

ps Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I appreciate it so much!!

*Linda said...

Beautiful card!! I love the color combination too! I feel for you, I hate cleaning out closets and have several that I keep putting off. To think you didn't need to clean/organize though! Idol has some really good singers on there this year :)

Kelly said...

Gorgeous card, down right gorgeous! I love the color combo and the embossing is beautifully done. I would have wanted to wring your husbands neck...you're a good sport about it. I hope you enjoyed Idol.