Monday, April 23, 2012

For Mom


I have to tell ya...I LOVE how this card turned out.....
I also LOVE these dies...
I could sit and make dozens of these tiny gorgeous little flowers...
in every color....in fact, I think I will!!!
I used 4 different Cheery Lynn flower dies.....
Cuties 1~2~3 and the minature rose die.....
I also made my own inked seam binding in the lovely teal blue using some Tattered Angels
spray mist.....
it's a bit hard to see, but I made a "doily pocket"
for the flowers.....
This card is for my Mom for her 85th birthday on May 6th...
I know she is going to love it.....
I am entering this in the flower challenge at Joans Gardens
and also in the for Mom challenge at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog....
and in The Shabby Tea Room "April Showers"
and all these dies were and can be purchased from Joans Gardens if interested!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful card and very pretty color
your ma will like this alot
I know I would

Selma said...

Diane your flowers are all so beautiful. I love your embossed background. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

shulsart said...

Diane, your flowers are gorgeous, such a wonderful choice of colors and textures. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Design challenge blog.

Lynn Wood said...

Wow, that card is amazing! With the cards you make you would never need gift to go with it. I'm sure your mom won't be able to stop looking at the card. Really just beautiful!

Karen W said...

I saw this on the CL blog, beautifully done!!!

Trace4J said...

Beautiful.
I am sure you mom will love.
Happy Early Birthday to her too.
Hugs
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Carole said...

Diane your card is just beautiful, love all the flowers and I know your mom will love it.

Maria said...

Wow! Look at all those stunning colorful flowers...great job...love it!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my, Diane, this is stunning!! Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous!! And I love the embossing!! Your mom will love this...it is amazing :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathy said...

Beautiful! The white embossed background is perfect to show off those pretty flowers!

Rebekah said...

I cant believe you made all of those gorgeous flowers!. Your mom is going to love it.. no question about that.
Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR!

Jodi said...

Wow!!! This is just stunning!!!!! Those flowers are so fun to put together, aren't they!! Good Luck and thanks for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Ros said...

Oh WOW!!!! This is just so pretty ...your flowers are stunning!! And how clever to make a doily pocket for them ... beautiful card

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!