Sunday, December 27, 2015

Thank You

Yippee...Christmas is over for another year.....
Now its time to get those thank yous sent out!

I made a quick 'thank you' card using ALL Cheery Lynn Designs dies.


I first die cut Cheery Lynn Designs Lace Rose and Flourish
from white card stock.
I adhered it to a piece of vellum and colored it with my Copics.
Next I cut Cheery Lynn Designs Heart To Heart Lace Doily
and placed over the vellum...
I trimmed off all the parts of the Rose die cut 
that were hanging out past the heart.

A Cheery Lynn Designs Bow was added to the bottom.

I used a Flourish's stamp for the thank you
and added a few sequins...a very fast thank you card!

Entering in the following challenges:

4 comments:

Darlene said...

What a fabulous thank you card Diane! Still Christmas at our house for awhile but looking forward to creating with flowers and butterflies again! lol

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, pretty dies! Love that rose in vellum and the heart die is gorgeous. Things have wound down here a little bit, but our son is still visiting. Going to try to get some stamping done today, though. Hope you had a fabulous Christmas!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh it's lovely!! Love your beautiful rose!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, absolutely stunning, Diane!! The rose looks amazing!! Love this my friend!! So beautiful!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts