Sunday, August 7, 2022

Peace On Earth Anything Christmas

Can you believe it is August already?
Kind of scares me as I know summer is winding down
and we are getting closer to the cold, long winters again!
It is also time for a new challenge at 
Peace On Earth which is always anything goes as long as it is
Christmas themed!

We have a fun mood for for inspiration! 

  Anything Christmas


I originally was going to go with the nutcrackers, but they remind too
much of someone I would rather forget ...hah!!
So, that being said I let the bottom left corner inspire me, knowing I had the
perfect Memory Box Glowing Candles die to use.
I die cut it twice, once in white then used my copics to color it in
and once in blue to paper piece the blue candles in.
The blanket stitched frame around the black background
was a leftover piece from another project,
so I put it to good use!


We look forward to seeing YOUR creations at Peace On Earth
and check out all the beautiful designs form the DT while there!

Entering the following challenges:
Jingle Belles .... Blue Christmas

My Time To Craft Christmas .... Winter Holiday Decorations
Christmas Kickstart .... Never In A Nativity
The 12 Months of  Christmas .... ATG or optional candy canes



11 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Wow those candles are beautiful and perfect for our challenge this month. Very talented lady and pleased to be working alongside you x

Darlene said...

What a beautiful card Diane! I would have never thought to make blue candles but they are beautiful and love how you've showcased them! Awesome inspiration! Have a great day!

Becca Sadler said...

Fabulous Christmas card! The embossed die-cuts are making an impact against the black! Thanks for linking to MTTCC! --Becca/DT

Leslie Miller said...

Beautifully inspired! You always bring it, Diane. Love the mood board. I, too, am sorry to see summer winding down. I've really been enjoying working in the garden these last few days. Our winters are mild, but summer is so much better!

Lia said...

I like the blue candles, it's a great die!
Lia xx

aussie aNNie said...

Very creative and ever so colourful. so pretty x

SmilynStef said...

Those candles are so striking on the dark background ... so glad you joined our BLUE Christmas at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful and striking holiday card. So pleased you could join our Blue Christmas fun at Jingle Belles!

MagsB said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Diane. What a fab die! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft Christmas!

love Mags B x

Susan said...

Gorgeous take on the mood board! Love the blue and gold of the die cut - it looks so striking against the black background!

Mandy said...

Diane this is a lovely die and your card is simple but very effective. Well done for using your left over frame, it works absolutely perfectly with the shape of this die.

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog