Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What Dogs Do When They Think You Aren't Looking


I have a couple different posts this morning. I was reading a poll on SCS of what people hate to see on blogs. The main gripe was music, of which I agree 100%. A few of the other complaints were tip jars, black backgrounds, but what really surprised me was kids and pets. Hmmm, now thats where I begin to disagree. Though all my kids are grown, I enjoy seeing the homes and family life of my "fellow bloggers". And of course, me being an animal lover I love seeing the pets also. Some of my favorite blogs are the "peeks" into one anothers home, so inspiring, and you can get great ideas for your own home.


So, with all that being said, I am posting a picture of my "baby" Nellie, relaxing "while I wasn't looking"!!!

No comments: