Thursday, April 3, 2008

SCS Challenge Use Your Unloved Items


Split Coast Stampers had a challenge to use those items you bought and ask yourself "Now what did I buy that for?" You also had to use some sort of flower embelishment. It was easy for me, as I am ALWAYS buying stuff with "great ideas" and by the time I get home, I haven't a clue what I was going to do with it! I could of made 100's of cards for this challenge. I bought this bag of flowers at HobbyLobby, as they were only $1.00, and felt flowers are "in" right now. The card came together pretty well, and this was my first post to a "challenge" on SCS...gee, I just love that site!
The stamp sets are from SU, as are the solid papers (Barely Banana & Certainly Celery), the print paper is new, I just bought it last Friday, its from Daisy bucket!

2 comments:

xoxoxo ~Lori said...

Very cute!

Primitive Seasons said...

Love the card and all your pictures of spring at the cabin! Way to go Diane!

Mary

www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com