Friday, July 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged





I've been tagged by Mary at http://www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com/. I have to list 7 things about myself you probably don't know.
1. When I was 17, I got kissed by Bobby Vinton at our county fair, remember him Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue or Blue On Blue? Ahhhhhh the memories!
2. When I was 22 I got a job with the government and had to take a government driving test and was fingerprinted.
3. I am a firm believer of what goes around comes around as I have seen it happen again and again, if that doesn't keep you on the up and up nothing will!
4. I am a very honest person, if someone forgets to ring something up or gives me too much money, I always tell them.
5. My new favorite saying is "Think outside of the box."....I have had a lot of fun with that!
6.I am forever "waiting for my ship to come in"!
7. I am very close to my Mom, she is 81, I am scared to death of losing her! She is my best friend!

No comments: