Thursday, July 31, 2008

From Courtney's Closet Challenge #11


Here is my card for the challenge "From Courtney's Closet. If you would like to know more about it or play along you can visit her blog here . She dresses her darling baby daughter every Thursday in a cute outfit that we are to use as inspiration for our card! Now what better inspiration can you have then a sweet baby??

I struggled this week trying to think of a card, but I have this little House Mouse stamp that I have used before "in a pinch"! All paper and inks are Stampin'Up!'s. In fact, the pink is the great new "Pink Pirouette" in color" being released for sale on Aug 11th. I am really, really liking these new colors! The other SU paper is one I use lots of, "Chocolate Chip" (must be the name...mmmmm!), and the ever faithful Whisper White. I sewed a small piece of tulle for the tutu......................and of course since I am a Cuttlebug "freak", I used one of my embossing folders for the background.

3 comments:

Primitive Seasons said...

So sweet Diane!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Libby Hickson said...

Sorry this one was a struggle for you, but you really did a knockout job with it! This is the more precious little card, I absolutely love it!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh a girl after my own heart...I am forever adding those meeces to some card or another, dressing them up or something. So cute! Love that glittery crown too!