Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SCS Spring Card


I saw this on the home page of SCS to make a "Spring" card. The card folds up very differently and when taken out of the envelope it "Springs Up"! Cute and fun to make. I used some retired SU DS paper, added a lace paper doily underneath the stamped image, SU Friendly Flowers)and added some pearls. I have a bridal shower to go to and also a wedding and thought this card might work for one of the two! The card is 5 1/2" square and takes a square envelope, I had hoped to get the envelope done too, but I am going to have to purchase some special envelopes for this card.

1 comment:

Primitive Seasons said...

This is beautiful and so inventive. You did a great job! Mel Stampz has a template on her blog today for 5" envelopes.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com