Sunday, January 18, 2009

Saturday Night Fun




A couple of my friends and I got together yesterday afternoon and we worked on lots of Valentine projects. I wish I would of gotten some photo's of their creations! I made this little pizza box and another heart bag. This bag is larger then the one on my previous post. I used a templete from the SU site for this one. I also worked on a banner using my Big Shot, but its not complete yet, so maybe I can post it later this week! I also made a couple little boxes, but need to decorate them yet. We had lots of fun and ate lots of "goodies"! Helped put up with the "cabin fever" we are all living with...the winter has been the pits!

4 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

That is so fun to have friends over to craft like that! I wish I had friends to come over to do that! No one that I know could care less about it! OH well. . . love the projects you did! Best, Curt

bumblebee creations said...

I love these items!! I tried the box - it didn't look so good- but maybe I should have another go at it, cuz they sure are cute!

Holly Young said...

Looks like you not only had fun, but ended up with some pretty amazing projects! Love the little hanging heart!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! These are just adorable!! What fab creations!! You lucky girl with you new SU! stuff!! I haven't even gotten my catty from my lady yet!! Can't wait to see all the new goodies!! ;)