Friday, July 3, 2009

Second in Wings of Friendship Card


Here is the second card I did using the stamped images from the new SU in colors I showed in a previous post. On this one I used Very Vanilla as the card base, and then I cuttlebugged the new "melon mambo" and also used "crushed curry"! I am liking more and more how these colors work together, and how well they work with other SU colors! I used the twill tape SU sells and stamped both colors on it for the bow. I loved how that turned out, and you get 3 sizes, 9 yards total of this twill tape for only $5.95. I can see I will be using this alot! I stamped one of the flowers from the hostess "wings of friendship" cut it out, popped it up with a dimensional and added a jewel to it for some "bling". I also added some stickles for more "bling"! I used the SU eyelet border punch for the top above the bird...mainly to cover a "booboo"!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty!! Great colors!! YUMMY!!