Sunday, March 7, 2010

Paper Flower Eggs & Carrots

We have had sunshine for 4 days.....and yesterday it was 46 degrees...yippee!!!  We still have lots of snow, but I'll take those temps!!!
Have you seen these paper eggs and carrots yet???  They are made of tiny paper flowers and glitter!  I purchased these yesterday as they were only $1.99 (carrots $2.99)...I noticed Joann Fabrics had chicks, rabbits and lambs......but these eggs just called to me.....now we could make these ourselves, but at $1.99...I'll take these...LOL.....I just love how they will fit right into my "paper room"......speaking of that...where have I been???  I am cleaning out my "creative room" from top to bottom...big plans there...next photo shows the fabric I just purchased for my window valances...I LOVE it...it reminds me so much of my stamps and Stampin' Up! ink colors...and the birdie...well he will be one of my display items on a hutch I am creating from 2 pieces of vintage furniture!  My creative room is big......it used to be the master bedroom, until we built a new one...perfect for me...as it has a master bath off it, so convenient!  I am redoing it, so that is where I have been.........I purchased 2 chairs at Goodwill to paint and recover the seats, another chair at a garage sale to paint and add a seat cushion...all out of the same fabric...tell me what do you think, do you love it, too???  It will be a long process, but I can still "create" as nothing has changd there, my tables are still ready to use......I'll have some new stuff up tomorrow.......can't wait to show you!!

4 comments:

Primitive Seasons said...

Love the fabric and all your cards below look wonderful, especially the fold back one from Card Creations. I missed the paper carrots, etc at JoAnn.s Have to check it out. So glad you are feeling better girlfriend!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Oooooh these flower eggs are so pretty. The colors are so pretty. You did such a great job on them. I'm so happy you are feeling better. It;s suppose to be in the 80's this week...it's about dang time, we have had a long cold winter too.

Anonymous said...

WOWZER girl!! You sure have come up with some really awesome projects!! I love the flowers too!! :) thanks for sharing!! HUGS

Curt in Indy said...

Wow! Those paper flower eggs and carrots are adorable! Great bargain too! LOVE that fabric. So cheery and bright. That little bird thingy is cute too! LOL Best, Curt