Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm A Little Teapot.......

This little teapot card was made very quickly with my new Cricut cartridge A Child's Year...oh how I LOVE the images and extra's in this "baby"!!!  While supper was cooking I couldn't wait to start cutting.....I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw a teapot image  and quickly cut a teapot card......simple and not quite what the "cartridge" had in mind, but it works for me...lol!!
I cut the lid off the teapot, inked the edges and put it back on to define the lid.......more later!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Diane what a great card. My sister in law who collects tea pots would love this! I love the pink floral paper that you used on the tea pot.

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful tea pot!Love the papers Diane!
Hugs,Connie

Nichole said...

I LOVE that card and all the colors you used are perfect. I want that cartridge too. Of course I want almost all of them :) I LOVE my Cricut.

bumblebee creations said...

oh my Diane!!!!! I totally love this!!!! Is it one of the new carts at Wal-marts? I haven't heard of this cart before! And WHERE did you find that GORGEOUS-Lovely paper???!!!