Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge~Baby Theme

I finally have something done to post......to get me inspired, I choose to do a card for the Embellish magazine challenge using pale yellow~peach~pale green~and cream.......one thing I don't have much of is baby stamps....but I did cut this darling little bear from my Cricut cartridge A Child's Year...I inked the edges of the bear to define him (or her) a bit more........hope to be back with more tomorrow......I am sooooooooo glad this month is almost over...bring on July!!

4 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

this is so stinkin cute!!!! Guess what? next week we are going to go to Yogi Bear again, in Indian River--yeay!!

Sarah Martina said...

I LOVE the layout of your card! Thanks for joining us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

Kelly said...

How cute is this! I love the paper you used and that little bear is adorable! Great inking too!

Mariana Grigsby said...

This card is super cute! I adore that bear!!!! Thanks for playing along with us!