Monday, October 10, 2011

Less Is More Challenge ~ One Layer With a Heart

this is my entry this week to the less is more challenge....
one layer and use a heart....
i did this all with one hand.....
cut a heart  reverse mask on my cricut and then stamped on my cardstock....
sorry this is  so brief...
and sorry i cannot leave comments back at this time....
it was difficult enough to make the card and post it....
i go to the dr tomorrow to have my surgery looked at, as it is causing me great discomfort...sigh

6 comments:

Pauline said...

Well, this is a wonderful card, I can't believe you managed with one hand! Hope your arm and hand gets better soon, and your surgery is successful.

Mandi said...

Terrific card Diane
Even more so with all the effort you have made
Make sure you rest your arm
Hoep hubby doing ok now too

Thank you
Mandi LIM

Jenni's Jems said...

sorry that your feeling so poorly hope you feel better soon and that is is one gorgeous card x

Chrissie said...

This is incredible dedication to duty... doing your card with one hand and it's lovely too!
I hope all will be better soon.
Take care.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Curt in Indy said...

The card is great, but I'm worried about your surgery issue. Please be sure that you do an update on how you are getting along. Best, Curt

Shirley said...

Geez, I am so sorry about your hand. I hope it is better by now. Anyway, your card is so elegant and beautiful!! and with one hand no less!