Friday, January 6, 2012

Valentine Tag

Have you been seeing all those wonderful dies on various challenges and blogs??
Do you wonder where to get them?? 
One great place is Joan's Gardens.....
she always have the newest ones available...plus 100's of other goodies as well!
I remember the first time I realized I lived close enough to visit her shop and classes in person...
I was thrilled to see and purchase all the goodies......in fact I went there In November
and when the credit card bill came, my hubby said.."What did you buy at a garden shop this time of year"....
haha......silly man...but she does have gorgeous flower gardens, too and is the nicest person!
 I am entering this into her challenge this week.....make a card/and/or tag using hearts, embellishments,
some type of embossing...pink/red....think I will enter a card next!
I made a tag using an embossing folder I love with doves, hearts, flowers.......
at the bottom of the tag I added the cutest little chipboard disc with a cupid.....I love to make Valentines!!

1 comment:

Selma said...

Very pretty tag Diane. You did a great job getting in all the items in the challenge. Thanks for joining us this week in the challenge at Joan's Gardens.