Saturday, September 22, 2012

"Home" Tweet "Home"

I finally made myself go into my "mess" of a creative room
and spend some time getting myself back into the "creative" mood....
I have so many new things to share, but just was at a brain freeze
it seems of what to do with it all...lol...
 
I came across a "new" challenge blog "The Creative Paper Trade".....
wow!.....it has amazing talent.....
I made this card for the "paper nudge" challenge to use "letters"
 
I used a few of my new things....the stamps are from Prima....
the bird cage is stamped and fussy cut and mounted on pop ups....
the blue gingham background paper I stitched on...it is from Lily Bee Dutch Designs...
the bird die I cut with wool felt...it is an Impression Obsession die....
the alpha is an old SU called "alphabits"...they are also mounted on pop ups...
 
there you have it...short and sweet...am on my way out the door to see a "princess contest"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What don't I just absolutely love in this card...This is just amazing and so excited that you shared your talent with us at The Creative Paper Trade. You used those colors amazingly!

Geri said...

Oh, my...this is so pretty and feminine!! I love the white on the Kraft with your gorgeous touches of color and texture...and LETTERS!! ;) Such a pretty project!!! So glad you joined in on the inspiration over at the Creative Paper Trade!!

Lisa Elton said...

Diane this screams home to me! Your stitching, sweet gingham and alphabet letters are perfect for our challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at The Creative Paper Trade!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so pretty ... It looks like a piece of embroidered fabric ... I just love the textures and the mix of felt lace and paper not to mention the beautiful distressing ...

maria f. said...

This is so soft and lovely. Great colors together and I love the pop of magenta.

Marlou McAlees said...

soooo cute!! love the sweet felt bird :)

JESSICA said...

Beautiful card!!! Love everything single detail...especially this cute felt bird and your use of the color palette. Thank you for playing with us at our Creative Paper Trade first week challenge! :)

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous, Diane!! I love the shabby chic look!! The felt bird just pops off the page!! What a stunning card!!

I just returned from vacation so I apologize for inundating your inbox while I catch up on your projects!! I hope you are having a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts