Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Kiss Me In The Summertime

Did I get your attention???
Probably not what you think....
I bought this cute little "critter" card from a set of six at Blue Moon Scrapbooking
they are from "Pretty Little Studio".....
The bitty bit of gingham paper, the heart and the fabric flower
are all pieces from my scrap bin and somehow the "kiss me" just seemed so right
as the little chippie looks like he is going to give a big ole' kiss to that strawberry!!
I also used an already cut top note die from my scrap bin....I have always loved this SU die!!
 
 
This week at City Crafters, the challenge is "summertime"....
now lots of things come to mind thinking of the summer...
beaches, flowers, umbrella drinks, but strawberries are always a
 sure sign of summer to me...I can hardly wait for their juicy goodness to appear.....
 
So this is my take on summertime...strawberries!!
and

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Such a cute image and your design is perfect for this little guy! Thanks for reminding me that I have this die SOMEWHERE! Hmmmm ... I'll have to dig that out!
Headed out to visit friends in Toledo. Enjoy your 'rainy' day ... sounds like you'll have a better day crafting than I will driving!
Catch up soon!
HUGS from 'cloudy' OHIO!

Lisa said...

This is soooo cute!! What a sweet image!! Your layers and design are just fabulous!! Super-awesome card my friend!! Happy Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Oh he is so cute!! I love the scraps you used to make this a fresh and pretty summertime card ... Thanks so very much for playing along with us at CCCB!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Oh Diane, this is such a cute image! Your card is beautiful with the beautiful papers and bits and pieces. Thank you for joining us at CCCB :) Hugs, Wendy

Kristi said...

So stinkin' cute!