Thursday, October 24, 2013

Autumn Window

Just wanted to share with you today my post up
at the Classy Cards 'n Such blog today.
 
Hello, Diane here with you today.
I have been seeing all over online where Fall seems to be the favorite time of the year....
That sure rings true with me, too...
Which brings us to today's card at Classy Cards 'n Such...
 

To create my card I first stamped an Impression Obsession Distressed Brick
background stamp (which Beverly can get for you) with TH Distress Ink "Old Linen"

The window (see the bit of lace curtain...love it)
 was cut with Poppy Stamps die Small Madison Window
the shutters are Poppy Stamps die Small Madison Shutters
and the window box with Poppy Stamps die Small Madison Flower Box
Isn't this the cutest window??  And the possibilities are endless!!

Inside my flower box I have added my greens using Cheery Lynn Designs "Wreath Strip"
and from the newest release by Cheery Lynn Dies "Tiny Flower Kit".
This new flower kit is a must have...it has 3 different strips of tiny flowers
that are just perfect for when you need to fill in with a small flower  or
just on their own.  I made my "Mums" in the flower box with these newest dies.

To finish off my card I added the cat from the Cheery Lynn Designs die
"Screen Door With Cat" and pumpkins
 from the Cheery Lynn Designs die "Pumpkins", set of 2.

 I hope you have enjoyed my post today, and don't forget to sign up for the
Classy Cards 'n Such newsletter.  It always has the latest (newest) items in the store listed
plus a special discount for it's subscribers...you don't want to miss out!!

9 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is so adorable! Love those lace curtains! What a fabulous scene Diane!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the scene you've created!! The brick background is fabulous and the window is awesome with the lace curtains!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darnell said...

Stunning fall card, Diane! My eyes were very happy scanning all the wonderful details you included!!

Ros Crawford said...

Hi Diane!! What a super card this is ... love the scene you created and of course it had to have a cat! ... Thanks so much for your kind words too ... will be in touch!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a delightful card!! Love the cat at the window!! Thanks for your comments on my blog. You're blog is delightful, and I'm a new follower. ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Dianne said...

This is a fabulous creation, I love the lace too, the layout is fabulous,the brick wall looks amazing, thanks for sharing..

Shirley said...

This is so much fun being able to hop again. I thought I recognized that CAC BG!! Love the whole card. The pumkins, the cat and those flowers are just awesome. A very pretty card, Diane!