Monday, February 17, 2014

My Valentine Mini Album


So, what are you all working on today??
I am spending the day in my creative room.
We are to get another 6" of snow, sleet and rain today...oh goody, I can hardly wait!!
I am working on my guest design project for Paper Sweeties...
my projects for Classy Cards 'n Such.....
and a few challenges I want to enter!!



But, I wanted to share (I know Valentines is over) my mini heart album I made...
I don't have any of the photos added yet, I need to order some in a smaller size,
and I will add  "more" embellishments once the photos are added....







A few weeks ago I ordered some Fancy Pants "Be Loved" ephemera and papers
to work with...I chose this set as it has pink~red~turquoise~gray colors..LOVE!!


I covered a $1 Michael's heart chipboard album....
all the edges were sanded and inked with SU  "Going Gray" ink.


It is rather picture heavy, ten pages and all...


I love the last page..it just fits, don't you think??


I will be back with another Fancy Pants project I made that was Pinterest inspired later this week!

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Eclectic Ellapu anything goes~anything but a card
and
Scribble and Scrap anything goes
and

8 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG what a FABULOUS idea and you've done such a wonderful job of covering/embellishing! ADORABLE!! Great job ... that was a lot of work I'm sure but the end result is priceless! WOW!

JOAN FRICKER said...

Wow Diane, I so agree with Darlene, It is adorable and such a great idea. Love it!!

Primitive Seasons said...

Diane, this is sooo sweet! You are creating like a mad woman.....and all of it is wonderful. Glad to have you as a friend.

Mary

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Diane!! All of the pages are so beautiful!! I just finished my first mini album so I know how much work went into this!! It is absolutely fabulous my friend!! It is raining here right now, with a winter storm warning because of ice. Oh joy. Will this winter never end??!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

A day in my craft room while the weather has its way outside sounds like heaven! Certainly better than a Monday at work. I can't believe this pretty little book of love! You're always coming up with something fabulous. Love the papers and details and, yes, the last page is the perfect finish!

Ros Crawford said...

Stunning album Diane ... Oh I wish we were close ... I'd do the photos for you! If they are stored in your computer it's so easy to print any size you want ... Give me a shout if you need help

Sherrie K. said...

Diane, fabulous job on your mini album! The paper choice is perfect and love the ribbon, lace and twine-all those touches make it come together so nicely! I am sure it will look fabulous once the pictures are all in! Love it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Alyx said...

Gorgeous project. It will be great to see it when it's finished. Bet it'll be fab. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. xx