Monday, June 30, 2014

"Sketch This" at "The Shabby Tea Room"

Good Monday morning to you...
or maybe it's afternoon or evening depending where you live.....
Can you believe it is already the last day of June....
I sure hope we have a long summer and fall!!

This week at "The Shabby Tea Room" our challenge is "Sketch This"
using the sketch below....


 We have a new (to us) sponsor this week "Bossy Joscie"
I chose the pretty "blueberry flair button" for my card.....


I flipped the sketch around a bit to suit my design...
which is one nice thing about a sketch.....
you can pretty much do what you want with it!!


I used the gorgeous Graphic 45 Botanical Tea papers
and stitched around both panels....
I love how the pretty blue satin bow makes the "Bossy Joscie" button the focal point!!
You will see me using several more of these "flair" buttons in the weeks to come...

I encourage you to visit "The Shabby Tea Room" 
and see what all the other shabby girls have
to inspire "YOU" to join in with us....
my goodness, so much pretty talent there, not just with the DT, 
but with the entries as well!!!

Entering in the following challenges:
Inspirational Challenge .... Blue With White/Cream
and
Crafty Ribbons ....Stitching Real or Fake and a Ribbon
and
Cute Card Thursday .... Circles

10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is gorgeous!!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful papers you used!! The colors are fabulous together!! The heart button with the awesome bow is a perfect focal point!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful and love the papers the triple bow and that beautiful bow centre piece, thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
Hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

Leslie Miller said...

That is a cute button, and I love the gingham brads, as well. Gorgeous papers. You always make the most beautiful bows. Just loving the pretty blues on this.

Nonni said...

Great card, you chose very beautiful papers! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

cm said...

WOW, your papers are simply gorgeous: delicate, dreamy, stunning images! The butterfly, in particular, has me swooning! The ribbon, heart button and wee flower are such delightful special touches! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges!
~c

Laura said...

I simply love this card!
Thanks so much for joining in at Crafty Ribbons Challenges
Laura

Darlene said...

OMG I thought I had already commented on this ... guess not, duh! But I did see it and gasp at it's beauty. Really love, love, love the color combination and design! WOW real stitching ... I need to get thread put to the needle on my new machine ... this looks so great! Just beautiful Diane and love that ribbon/button treatment ... perfect!

Taunya Butler said...

Love the flair that is on this card - beautiful bow and just simply a really very lovely card!!