Saturday, January 31, 2015

Snippets of Christmas

Good morning my friends!
I have a free day today and while "stalking" around the blogs
I spotted two new challenges.
Well, you'all know I am a "challenge girl"...lol

The first one I spotted was at Pixie's Crafty Workshop
with her fun challenge "Pixie's Snippets Playground"
and to use "snippets" on your entry.

Well, hold on to my hat, because do I have snippets?


You bet I do...I have so many  snippets, I could
be the "Snippet Queen".
Heck I think I even have "snippets" in my "fridge"..LOL!!

Sooooo, this card was all made with things that were doomed
to be stored away for another year.
Two previously die cut trees, a poor white buck that had a few
wrinkled antlers...and a back ground paper that was in that
almost full to the hilt "scrap" bag of Christmas designer papers!!

I stamped an SU sentiment on  and viola' my first 
Christmas card for 2015!!

Now, the second challenge I found on the "Pixie" blog
and it was/is called  "Rudolph Days  Challenge".
Now how could I resist a "Rudolph Challenge?
I LOVE Rudolph..."him" and I are related didn't you know!
You don't HAVE to use a Rudolph...just make a Christmas card to enter!!

So there you have it, my card for the following challenges:
and
Rudolph Days Challenge
and
Crazy Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge .... Starts with a "B"
(my blue designer paper)

7 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Great use of snippets!
That tree die is lovely and your little deer goes so well. I like the way you inked up the edges of him.

Thank you for taking part in my first Rudolph Days challenge of 2015.

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! The trees are so beautiful!! I love the adorable deer!! I take it snippets are unused die cuts? If so, I could vie for the title of snipped queen with you!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

We could be the snippet twins!! Lol! Wondeful Rudolf / snippet card my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, I'm a snippet hoarder, too! Can't throw anything away when it comes to stamping scraps. This card certainly doesn't have the look of leftovers, though. It's so pretty! Love the trees and the snowflake paper. Yay for getting ahead on the Christmas cards, too!

LesleyG said...

Pretty trees, and buck doesn't look at all wrinkled, unlike me! Xxx

Di said...

Love this card too Diane - I did giggle when Lesley commented about the buck not looking wrinkled :)

Hugs

Di xx

Hazel said...

Super use of snippets. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 214 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too. x