Friday, April 24, 2015

Make A Wish

Happy Friday!!!
Today is the last Friday for April....
Can you believe it....where "does" the time go!

It also is my last post for April as Guest Designer at Sparkle N Sprinkle.
However ..I am still guest designing there 2 more months...yay!!

Today I have my second card I made using the beautifully detailed
"Old Well" stamp set.


I colored the image with my Copics,
then added Brushable Glue on the leaves
and dabbed on Parisian Mist glitter.


I used the same Brushable Glue for my die cut butterfly
only this time using Cherry Lemonade glitter.
I did the same for the water in the bucket and the little
die cut bird I added, using Misty Blue glitter.
The sentiment was stamped with Versafine vintage sepia
and fussy cut out.
The entire panel was adhered to a card stock with Tear-ific Tape.
This is a beautiful stamp set, one of four that were released for April.
It not only has the image and  sentiment I used, 
but two bunnies and three additional sentiments to choose from.


Make sure to stop back on the evening  of April 30th
to see our new "May Reveal"....
it is one you won't want to miss!!!

Entering the following challenges:
Brown Sugar ....Anything Goes
Crafts For Eternity ....Anything Goes

5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! You really coloured this beautifully!! I love the image and the sparkle is amazing!! Happy Friday!

Christine Kiehl said...

This card turned out so nice! Love the colored mat, the birds. All so clever! Thank you for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

Hey, you're right, it is the last Friday in April! Amazing how it speeds right along. This Old Well is a beautiful stamp and you did a wonderful job coloring it. LOVE the sparkles on the leaves and that pretty orange butterfly.

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love how you colored it!! The stones look amazing!! Love the touches of sparkle you added!! Beautiful my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card and image thanks for sharing with brown sugar Rachel dt