Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Shabby Chic Summer Love Tags

Hi All,

I recently received a BIG package of goodies from Crafty Secrets
and just could not wait to put them to use!
I have seen some of the other DT members creating tags lately
and decided to "jump on the band wagon" so to speak!
I LOVE making tags!!


 
I used my TH Sizzix tag die to cut the base of my tags.
They were covered with paper from Crafty Secrets Pastel Paper Pad.
Such a pretty, vintage selection of papers in this pad.
I love the old vintage chenille and there is paper in this pad
replicating that....LOVE!

I want to mention that this paper pad is on sale for $3.95, regular $9.95 until gone!


I cut a few images from Heartwarming Vintage Cuts "Love & Romance".
(This is also on sale for .75 cents, reg. $1.75)
I adhered one to a bit of card stock and the other to a doily cut
(which is the exact replica of the one on the  background paper).
I "painted" on a bit of stickles on each image here and there.
Added some ribbon, lace, pearls trims and flowers.


I finished off with some tie on ribbons.
I think they are "simply pretty"!!

Pop on over to the Crafty Secrets store...Sandy is going entirely digital
and has an amazing sale going on of non-digital items!
It's a sale you won't want to miss!!

Also we have a linky party going on at the
Crafty Secrets blog.
Read the "rules" and join in with us,
a randomly drawn entry is up for grabs for 
one lucky entrant!!!!

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely vintage tags Diane ... I can tell how much you love this style - you do it so well!

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely vintage tags Diane ... I can tell how much you love this style - you do it so well!

Anne Temple said...

Love these vintage looking tags. Great combo of elements and so feminine looking.

Lisa said...

They are both so gorgeous, Diane!! I love the vintage feel of each!! The details are so beautiful!! Stunning tags my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS tags Di ... WOWZA! I don't know why I rarely make tags but you've sure inspired me with these beauties!! Well done!

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous! With tags you don't have to worry about trying to fit them in an envelope and I love that! You've dressed these up so beautifully and you're giving me ideas. That's inspiration!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh my giddy aunt! These are so scrumptious, so shabbylicious and altogether divine! I love the trims and papers...every detail is absolute perfection! xo