Wednesday, October 28, 2015

"FALL" at The Sisterhood of Crafters

Whew, can you believe October is almost behind us
and November will be showing up soon?
Which also brings us to a new challenge at

This time around our hostess is Dar and she has chosen the theme
"FALL" for our challenge!


Several years ago (and I mean several...how about 2007....lol)
I won a stamp set from Firecracker Designs.
It has this cute little scarecrow on it, 
so he is the focus of my card today.

I colored him with Copics, fussy cut him out,
and stood him among a few pumpkins, leaves and grasses,
all cut from snippets of paper from my scrap bins!
(Do you know I have all my scrap papers
bagged and sorted by color...talk about OCD)!!

I used a background paper of Sunflowers, added a sentiment
which I thought was perfect for him.

Now head on over to The Sisterhood and be ready to be
totally inspired by my "Sistahs"

Entering the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination .... ATG

5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely scene Diane ... He's cute!

Darlene said...

Perfect Fall scene! Love that scarecrow ... too cute!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the scarecrow!! You colored him beautifully!! The details you added are so fabulous!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

So cute! I just had my Firecracker stamps out looking at them recently. Love this scarecrow, and I really love your grouping of pumpkins, grass and leaves, and all against the pretty sunflower paper. I'm a little OCD myself when it comes to my stamp room organization. Pretty sure it comes in handy to have all those scraps sorted by color!

Michelle said...

He looks cute. Lovely card.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)