Saturday, May 28, 2016

Happy Memorial Weekend!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful and safe Memorial weekend
here in the states!!
I am not on my blog until Tuesday...
on a much needed bit of 'relaxation'..
but I have the cutest card to share with you
and to support our troops!


I stamped the cutest little girl from the new
This set comes with a cut file as well, but I hand cut her (very easy)
as I had my computer shut down due to the storms rolling through.

My little Elisha Jean is on her way to the Memorial Day parade
and is all dressed up in her finest red~white~blue clothes!
She is waving a little flag and having the best time!!

Check out The Cutting Cafe Shop for more stamps and
all kinds of fun 'goodies' to create with!!

Have a fabulous Memorial Day!!

8 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Love your patriotic card and the image is adorable. Have a great vacation!

Marge said...

adorable!

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness, she is soooo cute!! love this card Diane!

Leslie Miller said...

She's so cute! And I really love the star wreath. Super great design here. I was watching your weather on the news. Hope you weren't getting it too bad. Some folks are having it pretty rough. Have a nice, relaxing weekend. Looks like I'll be in the garden today.

Lisa said...

I absolutely love this!! So patriotic and beautiful!! She's so sweet!! Fabulous design, too!! I hope you enjoy your time away!! Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Soooo cute! Love your little patriotic girl! Hugs, de

Ros Crawford said...

Oh so very cute!!

Darlene said...

OMG this is so cute! Your color and design are PERFECT! Well done! Happy Memorial Day to you my friend! HUGS